[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

As a concerned investor, I wish to point out a few problems in this
revolutionary concept.  Though practical in many ways, I am questioning the
species of choice for several reasons:

1) nobody wants to be following you, stomping around in chicken s**t.
Though you will be traveling light and fast, people will be madly passing
you all day for the entire hike, (and we all know how discouraging that can
be.) just so they don't have to walk through it anymore.

2)Then comes into question about the environmental impact of the  birds if
they're always scratching around, eating the native vegetation, endangered
insects, etc. etc.  I am tempted to suggest something less wimpy.  Perhaps
the Long Tailed Weasel? I hear they are also more trainable than chickens.
Plus, they'd be much less prone to get killed off by predators.  They're
'feisty'.

3)  Chickens are also prone to cannibalism.  So what are you going to do
when your food source starts eating itself off???  I can see it now:  you're
hauling into camp with your squawking herd, you drop your pack and pull out
a large 6-8 lb packet of white tablets and start tossing them to the birds.
Your Comrads ask you "what are those for?"  "Oh, those are my chicken's
'happy pills'.... I'm doing this to save weight."