[pct-l] saving your pictures

Craig,
 My suggestion is, of course, the one I am taking. The Nikon Coolpix S4. It
has 6 Mp, a 10X optical zoom (a real plus with this small of a camera),
takes AA batteries (~400 pix on a set of lithium AAs) and is small and
lightweight (8 oz). Look into it and compare with others. It came out as
pretty favorable to me.
 Jeff