[pct-l] Outdoor Research Nighthaven

> Anyone out there have any experince with the OR
> Nighthaven tarp?  It seems like a good compromise
> between a tarp and  a tent.

I haven't but it looks like, from the pic at the REI
link you gave, that you might have to navigate around
the trekking poles inside more than one would
like...especially if you're tall and/or fairly big.
I've used the sixmoondesigns Lunar solo and really
like it cause it's super light (23 oz.), was plenty
spacy, has the mesh along the botton of the side walls
to give some "tarpiness" and you only need one
trekking pole (at the entrance).

YMMV,
Squatch
www.walkpct.com