[pct-l] Amazing section hikers that we met in 2005

Connie,

That was a wonderful post, especially after I just listened to such moronic
babbling in a audio journal by a SOBO 'thruhiker' (2005). He CONSTANTLY
talked about how lame (putting it mildly) 'section hikers' are... He's just
an immature hiker and person, so I don't think most will take it to heart.

This must have been his first thruhike, as he seemed like he didn't have a
clue. Lots of hate stored up in that fellow.

Anyway, I really enjoyed your positive comments about 'section hikers.' I
know several hikers who have thruhiked the PCT and AT many times, and still
section hike any chance they get. To them and myself, we enjoy the trail
more than just being in a hurry to get to the end. Section hiking has lots
of rewards -- especiially for hikers for whom the trail means more than a
'THRU-hike.'

I guess this is just another way that some find to use 'labels' for people,
so they can perpetuate their sterotypical nonesense.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

"T"