From: Reinhold Metzger
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Cc: Hiker97@aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 2:00 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Exercises for the 2006 Campaign

SWITCHBACK WROTE...........Here is an appropriate exercise for hikers...........
SWITCHBACK,      Great exercise for the lower arms but, unfortunately, it does nothing for the     legs.

Here is one that will get you legs into hiking shape for the kick off.
At least 12 times a day, at a brisk pace, hike to the refrigerator and down a beer to assure you have enough calories to make it back to the living room couch.

   JMT Reinhold
   Your spirits loving...Hic!!!...I mean spiritual...Hic!!!...I mean spirited trail companion...Hic!!!