[pct-l] your DVD

Hey Weathercarrot...

You kindly shared your DVD with me, and others, and I admit to not having watched it till yesterday. We took the DVD to the home of hiker friends and as the four of us watched it, we were in total awe of the incredible photography and music. I tip my hat to all who worked on the film. The only problem is, we all were left with wanting to hike so bad we could feel it and we have almost no trails to access due to a heavy snow year. It'll be late in the season till we see the pct this year.

You produced a phenomenal piece of beauty, grace, humor, soothing yet invigorating sound and photo journal worthy of the highest regard. Thank you.

JoAnn

P.S. Thank you to the guys on the pct-list/digest who shared your address with me.