[pct-l] Six Moon Designs' Essence - first impressions

Hi, I will go out on a hiking and camping trip next weekend. The first
time that I will really try out the Essence. I already packed all my
stuff and tried it around the house. It feels very good. It should hold
up just fine. I'll let you know what it is like on trail.

Saskia