[pct-l] ALDHA-West at PCTA Trailfest

Well, here I go again!

I will definately NOT be able to man the ALDHA-West table at this event now
and request that Meadow Ed and/or others contact me to arrange for the
materials to get into your hands so that you can set it up and man it.  Again I am
very sorry for setting this up and volunteering to do this and then having to
hand it off to someone else.  This is not the way I normally do things but only
how circumstances with my work have interferred with my other passions!

Greg Hummel
c)909-374-6455
h) 909-860-2119
23239 Ironhorse Canyon Rd.
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
(where the banner, patches, gazettes, 3 ring binders, etc. are)