[pct-l] Praising pot cozies

Don't throw away those old closed cell foam sleeping pads!  With a
little duct tape, scissors, and patience even I was able to put together
pot cozies that each weigh less than an ounce, fits my various pots.  I
can just bring my water to a boil, add whatever I was planning on
cooking up, cover, and voila!, in about 10 - 20 minutes the food is
cooked, still very hot, and I have saved at least a tablespoon of
denatured alcohol, for each meal.  Guys, you too can be backcountry
kitchen diva without having to set foot in a fabric store, learn to sew.
And who doesn't like using duct tape?

Trail Snail