[pct-l] Battery Info - temp?

Hey Terry

Thanks for the battery details, they're right in line with what I've been
experiencing in the field.

I was wondering about temperature effects on battery life.  They say
Lithiums can handle the cold better.  Is that true?  I haven't had the
chance to test this on my ski tours since everything battery operated that I
carry is usually close to my body and its warmth all the time.  My tikka
fails mostly from frozen buttons before I can see if the battery dies, and
my Avy becon never leaves my body.