[pct-l] gallon plastic bag question

I do something similar to Jeff.  Each of us carries a 4-cup plastic
measuring cup with a snap on lid.  Each dinner is packed in a ziplock
sandwich bag.  Pour the dehydrated dinner into the cup, add enough
boiling water to cover the food plus about one more inch of water,  put
on the lid and let it sit fifteen minutes.  It is cooled off enough and
ready to eat in that time.  The cup is easy to clean.  No pot to clean.
Another container we have used in the past is a plastic Koolaid (powder)
container.  It's light but tough and has a screw on lid.
Marion