[pct-l] Re: Exercises for the 2006 Campaign & June Expedition

_wayneskraft@comcast.net_ (mailto:wayneskraft@comcast.net)   writes:

Thanks,  Switchback, that was challenging but refreshing. Next time,
please  include a few more X's so I can build up my endurance.
Actually, I was not going to post  that joke because you are supposed to fill
up the screen with X's, so you cannot  see the punch line until you scroll
down.  But on the PCT-L I knew you  would see the punch line right away.
Hopefully, some folks on the List  will modify the joke for their friends.

Hey, I do the best I can with what  I have to work with.  :-)

By the way, I think there is a big  Walker Pass to Cottonwood Pass expedition
coming up in June.  This will  include a big bash at KM too.  Neat.  It's
party time.  If you  want to go, let me know.  Trail party animals and trail
pirates only need  to apply...............only kidding.

Switchback the Camp Food  Tick