[pct-l] shameless plug for yogi

thank you, thank you, thank you!  I really appreciate
your kind words.  I've worked really hard to create an
entertaining, informative handbook.  Glad

Glad to hear you got the book so fast!  I go to the PO
virtually every day (unless I get called in to work in
the morning, which seems to happen once per week).  In
fact, when I returned home from the CDT in 2004, I
intentionally moved into an apartment complex directly
across the street from the Post Office!!!  Makes it
easy to mail books every day.

Coming soon.........a CDT Handbook!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com