[pct-l] Re: teddy bears (was, Yogi is a suburbanite!!)

This reminds me frighteningly of the parade we saw ascending Mt Whitney as we descended after completing the JMT on Sept 19.  Though the weather at the time was lovely, later that night in Lone Pine we woke to rain, which was snow at Trail Camp and above.  We saw many hikers ascending who hardly looked prepared for the best of conditions, let alone snow.  I was glad we finished when we did!

Shelly