[pct-l] tarp/poncho

hey yall...

Just wondering any of you have used any of the tarp/ponchos out there... I
know you make one Ron...

Just would like to get some feedback on them.  I was thinking about buying
one and adding some mosquito netting...

I realize there is one from golite, integral designs, sixmoon designs, and
more... but which one works the best and pitches taught?

Mouse