[pct-l] Mystery Man of the PCT??? Bill Foster verses D.B.Cooper

http://www.pbase.com/image/56783249<http://www.pbase.com/image/56783249> In 1977 , Myself and several others hiking the trail that year met a man named Bill Foster who was walking S.B. when I met him in Oregon Late Aug. He at the time claimed to be the second ever to Hike the PCT ( after Eric Ryback) and said he was the first to hike the trail both North and South Bound. He hiked in older garb than any of us back then and all was hiking in black dress shoes, which he said he liked. I know both Carl and Greg bumped into this guy farther up the trail. Anyone else know of here of this guy as well. I use to think, well this could be what D.B. Cooper does with his free time these days.  Good photo of ( I will call, Wild Bill) on this link. He was a Clean Gene for a thru-hiker who was well shaven when we all looked like Manson family members.  He seemed to have good knowledge of the trail for back then.. Where is he now???  Mister Foster /Cooper has never contacted any one with about his achievements.... Are Bill Foster and D.B. Cooper the same????? Maybe some of the pre-77 hikers have hear of him. The PCT is still a small world....