[pct-l] repeated postings?

yes this has been happening  Ground Pounder Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Ellinwood" <rellinwood@worldnet.att.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 1:23 PM
Subject: [pct-l] repeated postings?

Are others experiencing receiving postings a second time, several days
later?  I feel embarrassed when something I've posted shows up again, 1-3
days later, as if I were re-posting for some reason!

Also, I've noticed that for the last several months, not before, I have
often received the response to a posted question before the actual initial
post/question appears... sometimes WAY before.

Any others experiencing this??   No big deal, except that for years it never
seemed to happen.

Dr Bob