[pct-l] Mt. Whitney to Grow

_Tortoise73@charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73@charter.net)   writes:

Give us  the article name and URL. Can we non-subscribers or non-members
even read  the article.
Actually, I got the info from the  Inyo Register out of Bishop.  I threw away
the paper today.  It had  some more reference info in it.  I don't remember
the date of the paper,  since I get them by mail and they are about a week old.
 Oh, well.   But it was quite a detailed article and had a lot of info on the
Andes.  I  thought it was cool that the Sierras might grow big time - in the
next 2 million  years.  After I read it, the leap to a nice PCT-L harassment
post was only  a small jump away.   :-)

Cheers,  Switchback