[pct-l] Strider's March 1 Irresponsible First Sierra Entry Da te WAG

Tom, you a$$.  Don't you dare take these pot shots at our prized and precious
and delicate Marge!  (tic)  I'm gonna have to come over and spill some
expensive Anejo down you so you won't ever sober up!

Your friend in WAG's and phenomenol exagerations,

Greg

In a message dated 3/1/2006 4:25:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,