[pct-l] questions re: CA sections P-Q-R

I have some friends in the Ft Jones area that run a llama packing ranch, and
guide
trips into the Alps, Russians and Marbles that might be able to help you
with your logistics.
With their help, you wouldn't have to hike back. They can shuttle rigs, drop
you off, and store your
rigs during your trek, and pick you up. Contact them if interested.  This
section is Castle Crags to
north of Seiad Valley.
http://www.llamapacktrips.com/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We are considering a section hike of these sections this August.
Due to logistical concerns (how do you shuttle the llama van and trailer
several hundred miles, with only one vehicle and two people) we will
most likely start at the southern end of section P, hike north to the
CA-OR  border, then turn around and hike back.  We'd like to know about
worthwhile side hikes or parallel trails we could take to add some
variety and get to know the several wilderness areas along the way.
Also, does anyone know a safe place to park a van-and- trailer rig at
the south end of section P, for a month?
Marion