[pct-l] PCT 2005 Thru Hike Presentation

I went down to the Sahara library  here in Las Vegas Thursday evening to see
Teflon give his PowerPoint  presentation on his north-south thru hike.  Very
nice.  He  demo'd some of his gear too.  This was at the Las Vegas
Mountaineering  Club monthly meeting.

He organized his slides by category  instead of just moving south on his
hike.  For example, he had trail  angels, gear, resupply, etc.  Each slide had
several pictures illustrating  the category.  I had not seen that format before.

His parents were there too and we  had a nice conversation.  They are on this
List.  It is a little scary  to meet people on this List.  You never know if
there might  be retribution and payback for my posts.  Heh, heh,  heh.

Cheers, Switchback
No Mountaineer & Camp  Napper