From: <dsaufley@sprynet.com>
To: <cmkudija@earthlink.net>; "Mike Saenz" <msaenz@mve-architects.com>;
"Jamie Rae Whiteley" <jamierae@letterboxes.org>;
<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:22 AM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] fuel cannisters

Mike, sounds like you're doubling up on your servings trying to boil three
cups of water.  I've had problems boiling a larger amount of water at
elevation with my cat can stove (took tremendous amounts of fuel and way too
much time). We've resolved the problem by boiling less water at once, so
instead of cooking two meals in one pot, we cook our meals separately.
Makes a big difference.  Hope that helps.

L-Rod