From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Hiker97@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 7:40 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Cc: laura629@hotmail.com; carolbruno@cox.net; Rattlesnake5648@Yahoo.com
Subject: [pct-l] Hiker Beer Joke

I just thought I would mention that  I got more emails from the women out
there about that joke than the guys.   Most of the women really liked it.
That
surprised me a lot.   Weird.  I thought it was a guy joke.

Anyway, I thought it was an  interesting sociological reaction.  It just
goes
to show that men really do  not understand women.  At least this man.

Cheers, Switchback
Clueless Hiker & Camp  Ding-Dong