[pct-l] PCT Baja to Manning

Two quotes from Meegan's book to ponder:

??The tragedy of travel is what you don?t get to see, whatever it is that
lies just beyond the horizon -- and that means most everything except for
the thin line of one?s trail.?
- George Meegan,   The Longest Walk (Tierra del Fuego to the Arctic)

? ?I see that in essence you?re in a prison cell and banging your head
against the same walls every day.?  Most perceptive, I told him.  It was a
rare person who could see this
bleaker side of my journey.  Most thought I was as free as a bird ? had I
not dubbed my walk a Celebration of Freedom? ? and couldn?t see that at the
same time I was a
prisoner of my own dream.?    -  George Meegan,   The Longest Walk (Tierra
del Fuego to the Arctic)

Dr Bob

Stehekin..http://www.stehekinchoice.com/voices/photos/power_point_flash/show

shoeing_2006/2006_monte_snowshoeing.htm<http://www.stehekinchoice.com/voices