[pct-l] Sunglasses for the glasses wearer?

Check Duluth Tradinc Company  for sunglasses with reading inserts

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/tools_shop/eye_hearing_protection/74114.aspx

"Our wraparound-style cheaters completely protect your eyes and provide
lower lens magnification for those of us with well-used eyes. The nosepiece
is constructed of a soft polymer that keeps the glasses in place even when
things heat up. Frame and lenses are constructed of durable
polycarbonate. Tinted. +1.50 diopter. Meets ANSI standard Z87.1-2003." - $20

or Aerostich,

http://www.aerostich.com/product.php?productid=16520&cat=300&page=1

" Can't read your tank bag map at a fast glance? Squinting at a pixelated
GPS screen for too long? Add these magnifiers to the back of your sunglasses
or goggles and you'll suddenly be seeing close stuff clearly. There's no
adhesive... simply press them on with a drop of water. The optical membrane
flexes to match the curve of your glasses/goggles. They'll stay safely in
place and remove only when you want, by pulling up one of the corners.
Specify strength: +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.50, +3.00. "

$22  I use them on my motorycycle and in the shop on my safety glasses -
nice in that I only needed on set and I can transfer them as needed to
whatever glasses I am using.

hike safe

Bear

--