[pct-l] Super Secrets - Water

urination and fluid   loss<<<<<<<

Last night I was transcribing some of my '77 journal into Word.  The dates
were May 5 thru 9th, 1977 and were of the Spring snow storm in that year which
caused many of us to drop out of the Sierra or endure severe snow conditions.
On the night of May 9th it snowed about a foot and a half completely sealing
over my tent.  The only thing that woke me was my bladder saying "NOW!"  My
fingernails were blue from the lack of oxygen when I woke up!

Here's to "unnecessary urination and fluid loss"!!!!!

Greg