[pct-l] how many Bounce box bounces did you do?

I recently had a discusion with my father about how many times I bounced the
bounce box (also known as drift box, and bump box).

Of the people who have done a thru-hike that used a bounce box. How many times did you bounce it when you did it? I decided that it was sometimes more of a hassel mailing it out, and wanted to know what others did.

I counted 9 times as follow...
1. (Warner Springs) -starting point.
2. Big Bear
3. Agua Dulca.
4. Kennedy Meadows.
5. Poohs Corner (Near Truckee / Hwy 40/80).
6. Castela.
7. Crater Lake.
8. Cascade Locks.
9. Skykomish. - Mailed home...

If I had to do it again (or when I do it again).
1. Kennedy Meadows.
2. Poohs Corner.
3. Siead Valley.
4. Cascade Locks.