[pct-l] ULA, Tarptent & Gossamer gear: companies that do much more than sell gear

<Similarly, Henry and Glen have always got back to me
( I asked I lot of
questions) and provided expert advise as I prepare for
my 2006
thru-hike
attempt.>

While getting ready for my hike last summer, Glen from
Gossamer Gear was very helpful.  The Mariposa rocks!
Afterwards, in post-production, as it were, of "Still
Walking", Mike helped out with a jpeg he let me use in
the film.  Cool guys...good company.  Highly
recommended.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com