[pct-l] Vets things

And while we are on the subject, Microsoft is not giving away free
computers, Disney is not giving away free trips to Orlando, Captain Kangaroo
and Mister Rogers were not Medal of Honor winners, no one is harvesting
kidneys in Houston, homosexuals are not putting AIDS infected needles in
coin return slots on pay phones, movie theater seats or anywhere else, and
no one in Nigeria wants to put $50 million in your bank account.

Did I forget any?

Daniel