[pct-l] Northern Washington enroute reload options?

I'm planning a trip this summer that might cover the sections from below
Goat Rocks (Walupt Lake) to Stehikin, and am wondering what the best or all
reload options at each road crossing point might be. I have an early version
of Yogi's PCT handbook from 2004, but would like to have the up to date info
for Chinook, Snoqualmie, and Stevens pass road crossings. I would like to
mail boxes to the closest point, and know if stove alcohol is available
enroute.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  http://www.pbase.com/losthiker