[pct-l] Re: forest service lands for sale

This makes sense to me as well. It mirrors exactly
what is happening here in the North Coast of
California. The argument that 'environmentalists' are
at fault for the loss of jobs in the logging industry
has always rung hollow to me. Its perfect piece of
propaganda companies like to put out there to warp
peoples perception of reality.

The truth is the not only are the jobs being sent
overseas, but also the rate companies were harvesting
timber was unsustainable. Even if there were no
environmental regulations there were going to be a
huge down swing in the timber industry-- because they
cut themselves out of harvestable wood.

Ryan