[pct-l] Sex and Hiking

Now that I have your undivided  attention..........

JMT Reinhold wrote: PACKBACKING IS A LOT LIKE SEX.  Once  bitten, forever
hooked.

As far as hiking and backpacking are concerned I prefer using the analogy of
learning how to ride a bicycle.  Once  you learn, you never forget.  Sex is
more complicated.  You have to  remember what to do and why you are doing it.
Bikes are a lot simpler and  easier to understand.  Some would say more user
friendly too.

Thank you for your attention and as a public service  announcement I would
like to remind everyone that "Life is sexually  transmitted."

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Trail Saunterer & Camp  Snooze