[pct-l] Beer for the Trail

For an engrossing read about Bigfoot in Washington State, try Molly Gloss'
novel Wild Life:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0684867982/qid=1139964392/sr=2-2/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_2/102-5784681-8261722?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

It gave me new perspective and I no longer feel so creeped out by the
images "captured" on film.

Siri