[pct-l] Beer for the Trail

OK, now I am totally bummed out.  I had this vision of switchback the trail pirate in my head, and he has totally ruined it.  I had this whole fantasy of meeting him on the trail someday and genuflecting in his presence.  I would have asked him if he wanted to go to town and get a couple of brews, and he would say of course son... just make sure your buying.  I would of course.  Than I would ask for his autograph on my pack, and he would say... well maybe grass-hopper... lets see how many beers you can buy me first.  Than off we would go to the nearest pub to party.  Now its all ruined... damm I feel like I did when I learned as a kid that super-man wasn't really real.  Totally bummed.
Doc Holiday