[pct-l] Safety on the Trail

_forsm001@csusm.edu_ (mailto:forsm001@csusm.edu)   writes:

Switchback,

Back when I was young and cute, I hiked with a big  dog and chewed tobacco.
The tobacco was to turn off the Boy Scout Leaders  wanting to share my
sleeping bag. The dog took care of everything  else.

Ha, ha, ha.  My kind of hiking  woman.  No nonsense.  No beating around the
bush, just show me where  the saloon spittoon is, if there is one.  Cool.  A
woman, her  dog, and her dip.  It is a beautiful thing.

Seriously, thanks for getting in  the spirit of things.  We also need more
humor and satire on this  list.  Just to prove that I am consistent when not on
this list.  My  posted work vision statement is, "If you don't show me some
enthusiasm, I  will fire you with enthusiasm."  And my posted office motto is,
"You can  run, but you will only die tired."  Ha, ha, ha.  Cheers,  Switchback