[pct-l] Still Walking DVD

Keith wrote:

<When the mailman arrived I
realized that I wouldn't have time to watch the dvd
before work so I did the
sensible thing, I called and told them I would be
late.  I paid for my
transgression once I got to work, my boss watched the
video while I
slaved away.>

LOL...I'm making that quote into a plaque.  Thanks
Keith.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com