[pct-l] Planning a PCT thru-hike

On Feb 13, 2006, at 1:31 AM, Scott wrote:

> My name is Scott, and I am planning a thru-hike this
> year of the PCT.  Could anyone give me some relevant
> sites to help me plan for this.  Thanks everyone.

Scott, the best thing you could do would be to purchase
Yogi's PCT Handbook www.pcthandbook.com

Where are you located?  You might post that info to PCT-L
list and find out there are former-PCT thru-hikers near
you.  Talking with other hikers is a great way to inform
yourself about the hike and I think you'll find that thru-hikers
*love* to talk about the trail.