[pct-l] Safety on the Trail

We all take our insecurities with us where ever we go. Guns, knives, big
sticks are not a cure for mine. But hey, I'll bite.

On the PCT, I carried my ace axe for a couple weeks. Besides that, I had an
1.5 inch blade on my Leatherman Micra. Let's see, I also had a few tent
stakes in a pinch. The latter 2 buried in my pack.

But the most useful item I carried was between my ears. (Your opinion may
differ).

Scott

Anyway, I was just wondering with  the hiking season approaching what hikers
carried or did to be a little  safer.  I might want to do  that too.
<<<
Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com
PCTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/postHoler
CDTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/cdtPostHoler