[pct-l] Squatch's "Still Walking"

I'd recommend getting both.  It's fun to see the
characters from the original show up again in the
sequel.  Plus, there is a different "feel" in each
show.  In "Walk", Squatch wasn't part of the tribe
yet.  He presents thru-hiking from an outsider's
perspective.  By the time Squatch did "Still Walking",
he had become emersed into the hiker community,
complete with cutting his pack weight in half (or so
it looked like half).  "Still Walking" seems to be
presented more from a hiker viewpoint than from an
outsider viewpoint.

Hope you're okay with this analogy, Squatch!!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com