[pct-l] forest service lands fire sale!

For joining the PCTA " . . . what else do we get?"

Well, let's see;
- People like those who are in Wash DC right now going door to door with YOUR
Congressman, arguing and discussing and making a strong pitch on YOUR behalf,
to save the lands that border OUR great national resource; the PCT!
- A cool map to put on your office wall to answer all of those stupid
questions from all of your peers; "It goes where?"
- The small satisfaction that you are indeed giving back just some small
piece of the incredible unselfish trail angel's kindness that pervades the trails.
- The basic understanding that your little bit of money donated is being
spent well to support the land purchasing, preservation, education and inspiration
that is so evident on the trail.
- A cool PCT emblem sticker to put on the bumper of your car as you go to
work to make the money that you not only donate to causes like this but also save
in order to go out and hike again one day!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(sorry, I had to go pick up one of my kids!)

Greg