[pct-l] Fw: Medical alert

Reinhold, so sorry to hear about your terrible accident, and subsequent travails.  Next time you come through here, I'll tell you the story about Jeff's dogbite on his, ahem, well, you know.  Makes the catheter seem like a picnic.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Also, consider yourself lucky.  Mammoth had seven fatalities within a week just recently, one of them was a ski patrol member.

L-Rod