[pct-l] Thru Saunter of the PCT

I was thinking that it would be  cool to do a multi saunter of the PCT.  You
have to use horses/mules,  llamas, and walking.  You have to do each for at
least 300 trail  miles.

Have you ever noticed how horses  and mules are world class saunterers?  I
guess with four legs they just  have the natural rhythm.  John Muir with four
legs.  I wish there were  some home movies of John Muir walking in the Sierras,
so I could copy his style,  if I could.  That would be cool.

Anyway, I think I will be the first  person to do a multi thru saunter of the
PCT.  All I have to do is get  llama and horse/mule donations for the trip.
And support for all the slack  packing I plan to do when walking.  Do trial
angels take  horses?

I might even Yo-Yo the trail this  way.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
Trail Tramper & Camp  Hobo