[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 15

Glad to see that my Irish brothers won so big at the Grammies.  As me  Irish
Grandpap from county Kilkenny used to say, "Little Johnny, you'll find  that
out kind are afflicted with the runnin' of the mouth, writin' of the  words,
and the playin' of the instruments and these are diseases no amount  of
penicillin will cure."  Many is the time in the past year that Bono has  helped me up
the hill with his admonition of, "Turn it up loud captain."  I  still haven't
learned how to dismantle an atomic bomb though!

John Coyle