[pct-l] Corporate intentions and desires ??!?!

--- M A <raeba@lycos.com> wrote:

> Do you know the definition of corporate? I'm not
> talking about Enron or something...  Sheesh - silly.
>  Corporate is used in this context as opposed to
> 'individual.'

Oh get off it. I don't need  a lecture on definitions.

Words evolve and change.  Most people, myself
included, know what the modern definition of corporate
is.

If you want to do semantic games..be my guess. You are
right and I am wrong. :D

And, if by your defintion, the ADZ corp. is a
collection of individual, then the quoted statement
also reflects the opinions of invdividual people.
Natch.

Point being: This discussion is not reality. If you
are looking for hiking snobs, you will find them. If
you believe people are basically good, you will find
that.
WHat are you looking for?

If you hang out just on e-lists and pontificate,
you'll find nethier. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com