[pct-l] Public Announcement - Gear Innovations

This is a marketing announcement  for your edification and inputs.

I will be part of the PCTA  TrailFest Gear Innovations program on Saturday,
April 1, 2006 at the Mission Inn  in Riverside, CA. My part is future gear
ideas and applications.  I am in  the clean up spot --- last on this program.  If
you have any ideas and  insights, please send them to me.  If I am able to use
them, I will give  you attribution.  You will go down in backpacking history
as an innovator,  trailblazer, and futurist.  Cool.

I know what you are thinking.   This is a pretty funny April's Fools joke.
It is not.  I am working  on my PowerPoint slides now and have sent my suit to
the cleaners.  I  figure I have to behave at this event and not be my normal
rowdy trail pirate  self.

Also, I will be handing out free of  charge (if I have permission) my latest
edition of Super Secrets of Backpacking  and Rhythm of the Trail thoughts.  Of
course, it comes with Switchback's  world famous 110% money back guarantee.

Thank you for your attention and  support.

Respectfully,  Switchback
Gear Gizmo &  Tinkerer