From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of M A
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:55 PM
To: pmags@yahoo.com; PCT MailingList
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Corporate intentions and desires ??!?!

Do you know the definition of corporate? I'm not talking about Enron or
something...  Sheesh - silly.  Corporate is used in this context as opposed
to 'individual.'

[Corporate: "of, relating to, or formed into a unified body of individuals"]

--

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp
?SRC=lycos10