Fw: [pct-l] Class of 05 thru-hike completion rate?

They probably didn't sign the registers.  We didn't see any Elvis, or Mickey
Mouse, but saw a few Ray Jardines. :)

 BTW, I agree with L-Rod, who cares if anyone completes the trail or not.
The  real point is did they enjoy their hike. We weren't trying to find out
who hiked the PCT, pure or not. It was an exercise to see how many hikers
hiked the PCT in 2000 vs in 2001, 2002, 2003? I  think the numbers are going
up, and the numbers in Yogi's post kind of indicates that.

On another point, we just got home from seeing Scott Williamson's slideshow
at REI Concord.  We could never connect with his shows last year. Seeing his
pictures of the PCT in early season makes me realize just how much harder
his NOBO trip was than mine. Then he kept running into Sierra snow storms on
his SOBO legs. Wow, what an accomplishment a yo-yo is!

Ken