[pct-l] Super Secrets - Hiking Techniques

_Tortoise73@charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73@charter.net)   writes:

Another  tip:

I like to stop to take my short breaks just before some sort of
downgrade, at least a few paces long. The first few steps being easy
gets me back into trail cruseing with momentum with minimal  effort.
That is a good idea, just like the  rest step.  After I sent that post I felt
a little bad about it.  I  did not mean to write so much and get into hiking
400.  It was supposed to  be a hiking 100 level message.  Short and simple.  I
almost got  into a dissertation on food too.

Oh, well.  Thanks,  Switchback