[pct-l] Getting off the trail between Idyllwild and Cabazon

IF.if our home has sold and has closed escrow, IF..I'm living in our condo
in Rancho Mirage (near Palm Springs) by the second week in April (very
likely), I would be happy to pick up hikers from the trail where the PCT
crosses under the I-10 exit, and help them with rides. That exit is only a
25 minute drive from where I'll be living.

In late March post again or email me and I will have a better idea regarding
my availability.

Gottago