[pct-l] Public Notice - Warning

I will be attending the PCTA  TrailFest in Riverside, CA. My wife will be
attend on Friday to see the Ansel  Adams talk.  She is big into photography.  As
soon as she leaves  Saturday morning and is out of sight, I plan to turn into
my Trail Pirate  mode.  No more wearing a suit, but now some hiking  clothes.

Currently, I am working on a name  tag that I will slip in behind the PCTA
name tag that says something like  "Switchback, Trail Pirate & Camp Ruffian.
PCT Section Hiker, Est.  1970."  I will reverse the official PCTA name tag when
no one is  looking.

Then the partying will begin with  all my hiking buddies that will be there.
Just like in trail town  stops.  This is going to be so cool and fun.

Of course, all this is contingent  on L-Rod not being around to discipline
me.  Hummm.  May be this  is not going to workout after all.

Cheers, Switchback
Trail Party Animal & Camp  Trouble Maker